Consultant Pathologists belong to the General Pathology NEQAS scheme. The following is a list of schemes subscribed to:
- Gastrointestinal Pathology EQA Scheme –
- National Uropathology EQA Scheme –
- National Bowel Cancer Screening EQA Programme EQA Scheme
- National Dermatology EQA Scheme –
- West Midlands Regional Histopathology EQA –
- National Renal EQA (and Transplant EQA)
- National GIT EQA
- National Urology EQA
- ENT EQA
- Breast EQA
- National Gynaecology EQA
- National Melanoma Club EQA
- National Lymphoma Club
- National Thoracic Club
- Regional Cervical Cytology EQA - All pathologists reporting cervical cytology participate in the Regional Cervical Cytology EQA
The laboratory also belongs to the following Technical NEQAS schemes:
- UK NEQAS Cellular Pathology Technique – (a) General (b) Renal
- Bone Marrow Trephine Scheme
- Mohs scheme
- UK NEQAS ICC - General
- Breast Hormone Receptors
- HER2 – ICC (Breast + Gastric) and FISH (Breast only)
- Lung ALK - Non small cell lung carcinoma
- Alimentary Tract pathology (GIST)
- HNPCC – Mismatch repair proteins
- NSCLC – PD-L1 (Pilot scheme)
- European Society of Pathology (ESP) - Lung EQA Scheme (ALK1 IHC and FISH).
- CEQAS Cytogenetic external quality assessment scheme - lymphoma FISH EQA scheme.
- UK NEQAS Haematology, Leucocyte Immunophenotyping, IgH/TCR Clonality studies.
Any significant technical noncompliances or EQA failures will be reported on this web site.
- Created on .
- Last updated on .